LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessaspriet
MAY 2018 | BACHELOR OF ARTS | ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
Major: Mass Communication & Media
DEC 2016 | CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT | MGA ACADEMY
Renewed in Oregon- License Number: 201811287CNA
Expiration Date: 4/7/2020
MAY 2013 | ASSOCIATE OF ARTS | UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Major: General Studies
MAY 2012 | ASSOCIATE OF ARTS | COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE
Major: Aero/Aviation Resource Management
MILITARY SPOUSE AND CAREGIVER | JULY 2018 – CURRENT
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT | MGA HOME HEALTH | DEC 2016-JULY 2018
- Practiced safe delivery of physician ordered care to patients in home environment.
- Reminded Patients of medications.
- Provided accurate and concise charts.
- Informed Registered Nurse of changes in patient status.
- Ability to document changes, collaborate and coordinate among multiple individuals.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
FULL-TIME STUDENT | ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY | JAN 2017- MAY 2018
Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Related coursework: The Digital Audience, Social Media, Digital Media Literacy I & II & Visual Communication.
FULL-TIME STUDENT | UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT COLORADO SPRINGS | AUG 2015- DEC 2016
Related Course Work: Contemporary Mass Media, Mass Media and Society, Principles and Practices of Public Relations, Digital Communication Technologies, Communication Theory and Public Speaking.
CAREGIVER ADVOCATE AND SUPPORT GROUP MENTOR | JAN 2015- JULY 2018
- Coordinated meetings with state and local resources within Colorado and Colorado Springs. Brought the community of Falcon, CO a direct face-to-face source.
- Helped members of the community navigate the community resources like single-entry points, Medicaid waivers and military programs. Alongside Individualized Education Plans and Colorado Department of Education parent education programs.
- Spent countless hours in support group meetings and ensured members of the community a place to be a part of.
BLOGGER | CRISPYSOKASISTER.COM | SEP 2014-CURRENT
- General knowledge of WordPress and blogging.
- Built blogging website for a digital communications course and continue to add writing work samples into the site.
- 102 blog entries regarding, autism and parenting, limitless self-esteem, poetry, buddhism, song of the day, thyroid cancer and miscellaneous.
- Strong knowledge of mainstream and other growing social channels such as LinkenIn Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- Experience with iMovie, FilmoraGo, Magisto; basic editing skills.
MILITARY SPOUSE AND CAREGIVER | NOV 2012 – JAN 2015
SUPERVISOR, AVIATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT | USAF | MAY 2011- NOV 2012
- Supervised, trained, and evaluated four personnel who executed vital training operations, ensuring aircrew safety.
- Established efficient operating procedures for a timely and accurate processing of aviation resource management data.
- Monitored and documented flight physicals, physiological training, aircrew qualification and vital supervisory programs.
- Audited reports to identify instructor pilot continuation training errors.
AVIATION RESOURCE MGMT/ OPERATIONS GROUP FLYING HOURS | USAF | FEB 2007- MAY 2011
- Developed and distributed vital management reports used by the Wing and Higher Head Quarters to determine aircrews’ combat capability.
- Monitored and maintained 1,600+ aircrew records, to include Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve.
- Interpreted and implemented critical Air Force and Air Combat Command Aviation Resource Management policies and procedures pertaining to flight management.
- Interviewed aircrew members regarding important career and training milestones.